1. General information.
- The operator of the houseofguns.pl website is Triplex Sp. z o.o. ul. Ul. Krzemieniecka 56 54-613 Wrocław, NIP: 8943045121
- The website performs the functions of searching for information about users and their behavior in the online store:
- Freedom of choice in information forms.
- Saving in final cookies (so-called “cookies”).
- Collect web server logs by House Of Guns hosting operating at houseofguns.pl
2. Information in the forms.
- Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
- The data in the form is not made available to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
- The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process a service request or business contact.
- The data provided in the forms may be forwarded to entities that technically provide certain services – in particular, this applies to the transfer of information about the owner of a registered domain to entities that are operators of internet domains (mainly the Scientific and Academic Computer Network jbr – NASK), payment services or other entities, with whom the Website Operator cooperates in this regard.
3. Information about cookies.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- determining the user’s profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- We recommend that you read the privacy protection policies of these companies to learn about the rules of using cookies used in statistics: Privacy Politics Google Analytics
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
- Information about some of the behaviors of users are logged in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
- The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be saved:
- time of the inquiry,
- time of sending the answer,
- name of the client station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- Information about the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the website.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
5. Everything about personal data.
- Who is the administrator of your data?The administrator of your personal data is Triplex Sp. z o.o., ul. Ul. Krzemieniecka 56 54-613 Wrocław, NIP: 8943045121.
- What data does the website collect?
2.1. We process the following data via the contact form available on the website houseofguns.pl:
– first name and last name- e-mail adress
– Phone number
2.2. We process the following data via the Newsletter form on the website akademiakobietstrategicznych.pl:
– e-mail adress
2.3. In order to settle the financial settlement of the service offered, we process the following data:
– company name
– Tax ID
– company address
- For what purpose is the above data collected?
For the purposes of:
– preparation of an inquiry
– reference to the inquiry
– execution of the contract
– order completion
– establishing business cooperation
– sending information about your account and orders
– responding to your requests, including returns and complaints
– Creating an account in our store
– Improving the store’s offer
– Sending you marketing information if you agree to receive it
- Do we process your personal data for the purposes of the Newsletter?
If you subscribed to the Newsletter, your personal data may be used by the administrator to send you a commercial offer by e-mail.
- Does your personal data remain in the country?
We do not / do not transfer the personal data that we receive from you outside the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- How long will we keep your personal data?
As long as it is necessary to maintain proper business relationships and service provision.
- Do you have access to your data?
You have the right to request us to access your personal data, rectify it, delete it or limit processing. You also have the right to object to the processing as well as the right to transfer data. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone on the number +48 993 770 661.
- What are your rights?
Each data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office). The basis of the complaint is the suspicion that the processing of personal data concerning it violates the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal Directive 95/46 / EC.
- Is it necessary to provide your personal data?
No, completely voluntary, but necessary to be able to refer to your inquiry or to send you the Newsletter.